• You may be eligible for SNAP even if you own a car or home, or if you have money in savings.
• If your children were born in the U.S., they are eligible to receive SNAP benefits regardless of your immigration status.
• Most SNAP recipients are from households of working families or are seniors.
• 2 out of 3 senior citizens who are eligible for SNAP are not enrolled.
• Benefits are distributed to you each month on an EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) card, which works like a debit card.
• SNAP benefits can be used to purchase food at grocery stores, convenience stores and some farmers’ markets and co-op food programs.
Complete this form, and a MANNA FoodBank staff member or volunteer will reach out to you.
Sign up for an appointment with a MANNA Helpline agent to get assistance with your SNAP application.
627 Swannanoa River Road
Asheville, NC 28805-2445